My May Desktop Design "Project"

It's near May.. i need a new desktop look... while finding inspirations... i found my long gone CAD which i use to use it last time... installed it... and have the porthole skin (my favourite) installed... then i decided to follow the design... trying to make if not exact... shall i say at least half of the like of it? i'm not good... not YET.... so here it is....

My Concept Art
Design Inspiration : CAD skin
Design : PortHole
Arrangement : Old Concept (i ditched Bug Desk despite of the lines)
Software Used: Photoshop & Samurize

Final Product
White Series : First and Last are just plain coloured Wallpaper with the samurize on top... Second to fourth is how the design suits in front of Vista Wallpapers....  





Black Series : Khesvin said it's too bright and eyes'll pain if it's a desktop in the dark.. so i designed this series... it's basically turning the base grey to black... but it cost me alot time too... and i actually designed a new porthole instead of change the colour of the old one...







Everything is clickable... the apple... the icons... their positions are FIXED and it cant be turned... (dont imagine it so pro lol... my Darling and KK and FongE)
Apple : Double-Middle-Click leads to Desktop
Icons : Double-Left-Click leads to specific applications
That's all for now... 
Critisizes and Comments are what i want more than Compliments.... 
but if it's good let me know... lol... 
this is NOT showing off... so think twice b4 you wanna shoot... 
i'm still improving on my PortHole Design... making it look more real... 
If anyone's interested in making one... i'll not hesitate to teach.. but my points can be short and brief but meaningful.... for example... "PHOTOSHOP IS EVERYTHING ELSE THEN..." and yea photoshop is the basic of everything you see up there... 
P/S: i changed my weblogo... you can comment on it too!
Thanks for viewing...

This is HeartRoxas "De-Signing" Out...


8 back-fires:

Dont show off la. i think more than twice but still wanna shoot you.

¯\(°_o)/¯ I dunno lol

 

lol... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU talk to my designs you fag...

 

eyes pain la knn............except for the last one

 

wtf
now still eyes pain then i dunno la.... i dont use my computer in the dark so no problemo.... sick of dark dark background ady... boring =x

 

so creative la dude.. name pon mcm tue..,.
nice background tooo,.,.,
good job!
hats off.......
:0

 

ei why my name appear again??
im lame in design d...
no comment...=x
hhaaahahahaha

 

you no comment then i know le.. sure DAMN BAD one... right right?

 

lol nathiya.. thanks for compliment... at least better than that no-sense-of-design person =x oni know eye pain... lol

 

Post a Comment