Tagged by Darling and TSJ

my first blog game! anything unfamiliar... dont blame me... i newbie...


Why do you choose this photo?
Valentine's gift from ma gf... basically meaning it's MEANINGFUL... that's why... AND i got no photos really... until recently... and all i've been uploaded except this one... so.. here it is... aku punya photo limited sial... jgn blame aku ya... ty...

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Pizza Hut... about a month ago with my darling... specific date unavail... ask her may be she remember hehe...

The last song you've listened to?
Sum41 - Pieces
OLD SONG but still rocks....

I tried to be perfect 
but nothing was worth it... 
la la la la

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Clicking the tab where the question is suppose to be... and copy it here just to answer this tag.... listening to Linkin Park... thinking of what to eat during dinner... *hungry-nya*

Besides your own name, what do you like people to call you?
You name it... i dont have nicks... and that makes me having TOO many nicks... so anything la as long as it suits me or ma characteristics... recently got called loudspeaker... kinda like that... but i still prefer my own name... thanks you...

Tag 6 person and the following questions shall relate to them... (i doubt they'll even reply the tag except tayshawn may be... T.T nvm it's just names)
1.) Tayshawn
2.) Yuen
3.) Zhuo Yi
4.) Carmen
5.) Liz
6.) Khesvin

Who is No.1?
My high school Classmate... who sat beside me... FUCKING PRO in bio, physics, english... one whom i respect and who respects me... good mate of mine.....

No.3 have a relationship with?
ah this question is what people always wanted to really read in details... BUT... believe me... it's complicated.... heck if i know she got bf... like she's gonna tell me... pui! (she's my cousin if many of you doubted why i talk like that to her... lmao... )

Say something about No. 5
er.... Liz... aka CSC... aka somethingla in MapleStory... met in maple... exchanged contacts... hyper... happy... religious person... christian... attached to her GOD... 

How about No. 4?
er... Carmen... aka Soh Kah Mun... My Kindergarten friend... because basically she's my neighbour in Seremban... her father and my mother are colleagues, both GREAT TEACHERS of ST. PAUL.... her father leh... my add maths tuition teacher... i'm thankful... she's FUCKING PRO.... in music... knows how many kind of instrument... ask her... most pro... piano and violin i suppose... paino master leh... grade 8s dont talk please... =x

Who's No. 2?
My coursemate... 

Say something bout 6...
My coursemate... A Gujerat (sry if wrong spelling)... 4chan-er... World's No.1 retard...  one of the record holder/breaker of the world longest LAN party cyberfusion 09... Sg. Pelek guy... funny.. easy to mix with...

those who not wished to be tagged to but kena... sry la ok? no need reply nvm.... kthxbye...

0 back-fires:

Post a Comment