The Ups and Downs in Past Days

Coming back to Melacca after  a weekend makes me missed my home-cooked food and my bed, my bolster, my speedy Internet and my own world in my home... but i wont miss the cold family i have... never will i ever miss them... they asked me to send a message when i reach... sigh~

Packed, bathed and dressed up readily to go anytime... i'm going back to Melacca... 2.30pm Bus.. i'm going back alone... gf have to bring alot stuffs here to melacca so have to let her father fetch... before departing i received Khesvin's phone call... he got problem with his computer again and ask for back-up help... oh no problem! sure help.... but i wont be back early... that's what i told him...
Reached terminal 2 and guess who i met... stephanie and her sister kristy... they also will be on-board the 2.30pm bus... and not only us.. many MMU-ians are there waiting for the bus... 
This time, the journey was alot longer than usual.. the bus delayed at first.. few mins but still delayed... my first time sitting a delayed Transnasional... ok never mind... what's worse is.. the bus need to pause at Alor Gajah first... then from there to central... the driver knows no shortcut... so it took about half an hour before i can see the TESCO in distance... fuck! i hate when i reach melacca late... luckily, Bus Tuah moved just after i found a seat... so no delay on town buses... GOOD! and the journey was quick... guess now the luck's coming to my side..

back in Ixora has never been better... i missed my PC and the first thing i came back was to turn it on... then called my girl friend... finish everything... i went down to khesvin's... and ended up i didn't send  message to my parents... 

Since last time he already had his lap top's hdd changed... so the warranty void too has broken... so now i can help him back up with my old ext hdd casing... thank god he was able to back up... then we went down to U-center... what we buy.. the Lipton Promotion.. RM4 for 2X1.5 litres of ice tea... was cool.. even now i have one left... cant drink it that fast.. diabetes sial.. lol

Actually after this weekend, i was thinking to start my studies... turns out i design more than study... and yea.. since Monday... i've been following a design called porthole.. making one my own so that i can edit what's inside the porthole... as many of you guys can see... i have my desktop setup with samurize and photoshop... i'm happy with the outcome... only TODAY... because i've been trying to improve the porthole look... so that it looks really like it creates a hole in the wallpaper... 
today's final product... notice that it's better than my desktop i showed last time....


It's exactly like the CAD skin already... ok not EXACTLY but almost 95% alike... and i'm happy with it... so i guess i'll stop the design about porthole and start another if i want.....

Besides my own desktop.. i've got tasks too!
1) Yuen : wants me to help with his scout some event's logo... live your life with colours... and i failed doing it to my satisfactory... hmph!
2) Tommy : his gf's website banner... same thing.. i failed... Tuesday just aint my design day..  but not wednesday.. where i finalized my porthole... hehe
3) Nathiya : New task! T-Shirt for PT03 and 04.... and  they hope to wear it during the farewell party how does that sound? anyone got ideas please let me know... or else the T-shirt will leave  for me and shahril to finish them off and then show you guys.. k? i really cant promise good stuff as i'm really NEW to T-Shirt design...

speaking abuot the party, people are enthusiastic.. and i'm happy with the feedbacks... special thanks to Nathiya, Fouzan, Khesvin, Shahril and my beloved bii for contributing and supporting... and my blog commenters for ideas... and of course participants! everyone counts... and everyone motivates this plan to continue... no doubt it's gonna success... one way or another!
for Those who do not know about the party yet, you can read the post before me... or just click the PortHole at the top of my blog... thank you..

Weather these few days were definitely HOT... even now... 12.31am i still feel the HEAT... sigh~ how i wish i'm in a air-conditioned room. but that only leads to worse environment... =( selfish human, global warming causers.. we SUX! Linkin Park - What I've Done showed us how bad we are destroying the world... a must listen! Frustrated i am.. i really cannot tahan the heat... once reach home... take off shirt... bathing now has changed... i straight away stand under the shower and just turn the tap on... let it rinse me with a sudden... rather than the normal water-testing procedure... i dont care anymore.. because the water WILL be warm.. i know that... and no rain... MANY are sick... i'm abit worry about my gf and myself too.. i've always not been healthy... god bless me... really.... eveyone needs a cooler environment.. save the world.. T.T rain please.... and stay peace in the heart will give you a cooler mind... chinese proverb says so.. lol

Physics this week had all his class canceled... good news to us PT03 because we've got wednesday and thursday both 8am Physics... woots... and what's hot this week in campus will be the online evaluation about lecturers and facilities... of course.. good lecturers get good results... lazy lecturers get lower marks... but this semester.. lecturers still boleh tahan la... not all that bad... just some are EMO... some dont communicate with students well... some are just really good.. that's all.. but english lecturer gan jiong... lol.. wan us to go lab and evaluate... and the class ends early... actually i've already evaluate earlier on but 2 periods i think.. he migh just give us something to do so just go la.. lol..
This week too... barring list will be out... and we can view our provisional offer now! 
Data Comm Melacca Campus...
yeap.. that's me... so i must now study hard (easy to be said -.-) just to get the course i wanted...
To those that get their choices.. congrats... those that are goin to cyber... luck by your side.... dont forget to comedown melacca always... pay us visits.... :D

PHD today was cool.. at least the venue was.. i love the venue.. but it gets too cold sometimes.. lol... and lecturer wanted to discuss about our test result but then noticed that there are management students come inside before our class ended.. it's not the first time... they've got no common sense... they think they're GIRLS and they somehow gain the right to come in just because outside is hot.. fuck! brainless shit... so many times have i showed my tamper over them... this time... lecturer said... please GET OUT... ooooooooooop... i'm fucking happy.. and keep scold scold till all get out... everyone was laughing... of course.. my classmates la.... stupid management students... GTFO!!!!!! that's what i shouted... and yea it's get the FUCK off.... wakakakakakaka.... but
what our lecturer said was our results are bad so she will try to help us to get better results.. from assignments.. and class participation marks can only allocated to few of em... tham tham sure kena lo... famous what... but me i dont think so la.. altho i've always answer a few questions here and now.. but lecturer addresses me as LIM and nothing else... we've got lim YC lim YZ lim YK and me.. Lim YK too... wtf so many how you wanna give? hope she asks from me.. my id... i wan marks T.T cause i've got no confidence on my final paper.. god bless....

went to statistics and FongE sat same row with us.. PCD apa lagi... hyper la... that makes me recall that "Fong Shen(god) Pang" (封神榜) we drawn last time... cause both of them god god de... kekeke lol... and i also say FongE! you stay here... i wan head count. lol... basically it's tha party la... and i really happy she's coming along... because she SHOULD bring some nifluence over people in 04.. luck everyone!!
gf also hesitated to sit beside me then cannot la.. let them sit back own place... lol.. i've got my gang... and i'm too bising for her at the back of the class... next time la got chance de la k? 

and what is the main topic today in class? ManU VS Arsenal kick-off at 3am GMT+8 later... everyone's expecting me to go... should i? i dunno lol...

gf they all went shopping today.. no class.. ENVY... not the shopping la.. the no class la.. lol... and she came back with stomachache.. hmmmm worry........................ then went down for dinner that time met FongE... dress well to go for Movie...
X-Men Origin : Wolverine (wrong spelling kot.... dont care la...)
RICH SIA sit Taxi oh... then she say eh eh nono got three boss behind who's the boss? Steph and Kristy and one more girl.. then fongE mentioned that they might not be tickets... then when they said bye i just wish them... soooo innocently and so purely wanted to wish luck to have tickets... but the response from Steph is? 
EEEYERRR.. 
wtf? -.- i say wish you still eeeyer ah walao...
then my gf also say... may be she thinks that you are somehow cursing her... 
-.- girls... they think alike.... 
or because i wasnt the usual me? lol... the usual me should say... hoi! wish you no ticket.. wakakakakak... ok lo be back myself next time.. CURSE 24/7.... wakakakaka jkjk =x

after dinner went down to U-center lepak quite long... because i remembered i BOUGHT 2 packets of Maggi Mini there b4... but now no more le... wanted to prove to gf but no more.. SUAY AHHH lol.. at last bought ibumie Har Mie Goreng.... wooots... imma eat it later... when paying the casher promotes... wan KitKat? free GSC ticket.. till End of June... woi worth ok? buy la wait what i like to "have a break, have a Kit Kat"... hehe

now.... lastly... i only hope the plan will work... and we will come to a venue decided soon... we PT03 04 will have a meeting soon.. eh macam aku dalam "commitee" ni... lol.. ok la.. at least im the proud LoudSpeaker Designer... wooots... but my apology if the T-Shirt turns out bad.... good luck to me! 

Well i'm off... to cook Har Mie... haha...... deciding whether to go to the football match later.... ad listening  to Sum 41- Pieces again... 

I tried to be perfect,
But nothing was worth it,
I don’t believe it makes me real.
I thought it’d be easy,
But no one believes me,
I meant all the things I said.

If you believe it’s in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I’m better off on my own.

This place is so empty,
My thoughts are so tempting,
I don’t know how it got so bad.
Sometimes it’s so crazy,
that nothing can save me,
But it’s the only thing that I have.

If you believe it's in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I'm better off on my own.

On my own...

I tried to be perfect,
It just wasn't worth it,
Nothing could ever be so wrong.
It’s hard to believe me,
It never gets easy,
I guess I knew that all along.

If you believe it’s in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I’m better off on my own.


nice emo lyrics... woots...
Ciaox!

This is HeartRoxas Signing Out...

0 back-fires:

Post a Comment