Google Wave



I was planning to start my twitter to go on public... then i wrote the blog post before this.. when finished... i came back to twitter... and the "Trending Topics" currently showing Google Wave at the very top... Google wave... my weekend mind has almost finished filling with this application... as a Google fan.. i watch through the whole vid of 1hour and 20 mins using youtube... then keep wanting to have a invitation from google...

I realise next it was no good... no one has got an invitation for at least one week.. (that... is also google search)... therefore... i tried my luck on twitter...

To my surprise... many are giving out free invitations on google wave on twitter... all i need is just request it from them! and here i am... now using google Wave there should be have a special app called bloggy to blog on wave! But it's not available now yet. Thanks to dominic... i dont know who is he... but i just requested with my email written as his twit... then the next thing happened in my mailbox... i've got invited! i remembered i requested from more than one person... but only he gave me... so really... i'm happy....

what i did next was to get my friends in... i do the same thing that get me inside wave.. but then this time i forward the mails to those who are interested and requested from me... First come first serve... that's fair right?

i had 5 delivered the next morning and then i send out to the first 5 that requested from me... sorry for those who requested late after that... i couldnt promise a must have but once i got the mails i will surely send them to you guys... just be patient ok?

when Wave is publicly coming out... i will want all my friends to try this cool thing by google!

Now the only thing left is find out how can i integrate this app with facebook... tho i prefer this than facebook... but they're of different usage...

Next week will be really busy... i guess... but with google wave... all fun is there....

here's a screenshot by me... on wave! was discussing about the MS assignment... with my gf... hehe muacks muacks



Best regards,

This is HeartRoxas Signing Out

4 back-fires:

invite me~UK..
kk_kalvin@hotmail.com
and my fren
chenhaw@osacyber.org

 

hey KK.. i only send to gmails... so please create one... since wave need gmails to sign in.. why not save the trouble and create it first right? and as for your friend i couldnt promise... i have alot people booked for the invites so i will send them first... i do first come first serve basis... as for you... i can.. but first... give me your gmail :P good to hear you'd like to join wave...

UK~

 

I've got the invitation of Google Wave on November 25. Yay.. finally :D

 

i got it at 28th lol.. congrats... now i can invite people... hmmm

 

Post a Comment