Mid-Term Break

Mid-term break...
after all the business...
all the feeling that i'm about to give up on studies because of the jobs to be done...
finally some break.. sit back and rela- not again... i have physics to study... the Tuesday just after the break is the test!
STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So, how does home-coming after three weeks feel?
NORMAL...
except that it was my birthday the first Saturday... so a new Rubik's from my sister... and that's all... home-coming is just gonna be boring actually...

I missed alot about things that can be done in Ixora...
missed the time i spend with my girl-friend...
miss my computer... because the computer i have in my hometown just SUX...
NO MSN... XP SP1... the only good is streamyx.. but NEVER STABLE line.. sigh...
well at least a lil home-cooked food is cool...
Mid-term break has been so boring...
my family has the usual cold behaviour....
father had his leg wrapped as a cure for his ankle....
mum start asking me to do house works...
god... give me a break!

at least there is one thing i'm happy with...
talking to my gf....

I still remember watching her drama with sis... and father and mum joined after that... no doubt... she's too cute inside the drama that kept my sister praising non-stop... hey.. i'm proud of that ok.. =x

now there's problem with my SP1... i cant use firefox 3 and also chrome... so i have to use firefox 2... and i found out... my blog sidebar is OUT OF MARGIN... how is that possible... took me ten minutes... and i see the problem within the sidebar html... it's margin was left-ed 530px.. how come i see no problem using firefox 3 and IE and chroms back when i was in ixora... i have no idea.. but at least now i can view it properly on firefox 2 and it does not affect IE and chrome and firefox 3 viewing.. (at least i think so based on IE)

i still cant find the feeling to start my studies... besides blogging, facebook-ing and friendster-ing... i dont feel like doing anything else at all... may be turning few times of rubik is the exception that's all...

Someone.. trigger my study mood please!!!

0 back-fires:

Post a Comment