Equinox - My Birthday Journal

Date 21st March...

Equinox's weather:

Freaking hot...

99% rain at the evening or night....

A lil history :P

I still remember father told me.. when i was born... the shortcut to hospital flooded.... Mum was extremely hungry and father have to take the LONG road just to reach Hospital...

Of course... the two geography teachers knew this day really well... day teach their students that that day is equinox... better remember!

May be that's why.. their son.. was born on the day of equinox... Hottest day of every year...

Thoughts

Yes... last saturday... was my birthday... to me... it's supose to be the same birthday i have every year... no celebrations.. no cakes.. no presents.. no songs...

well it's not that bad... just my family dont celebrate that's all...

however... turning 19 isn't bad at all... everything is just different...

why? may be because this time... is my first birthday spent since i came MMU... and this time... i have my beloved girl friend spending whole day with me... :D

Pre-321

i) Before that i've already had a present ready at home... my sis... she bought me a rubik's... well not original.. but really nice to turn :D Thanks sis!

well may be because this year too... i've given her a present so she's returning it in favor hmm? :P

ii) My housemates had already sung birthday song to me when it was Terry's birthday... just two days in front of mine... because they couldn't celebrate for me at saturday... because it was midterm break... well... thanks again... :D

During 321

The long awaited day arrived and i woke up DAMN early... just to drive all the way to my gf's house... pick her up.. and go to Train Station...

We are going to KL.. woots... happy :D

I don't know when was the last time i visited the busiest city in Malaysia...

and this time... i'm going Sungei Wang... and probably Lowyat Plaza

However.. things didn't turn out great... i had stomachache early in the morning itself... such great present for the drama day... T.T

And that too... was why we delayed our trip to KL... sry ya bii...

“KL Central – dua

I paid for the tickets and on board we go the KTM from Sban to KL…

My gf’s a lil too tired… because of minor sickness and may be not enough sleep…. She slept on my shoulder all the way in KTM to KL… well I’d never been to Sungei Wang… I need her to guide me… so let her have the rest first… haha..

There’s need to interchange trains.. to Monorail…. Seriously… this is my first time on Monorails too!! -.- I’ve already familiar with the LRT and KTM tracks at Singapore and Malaysia respectively.. but Monorail means it’s ON a cement track… it’s like anytime it’s gonna fall T.T ok I admit I’m timid :P


We reached Sungei Wang at approx 1130 and neither of us had our breakfast… so we decided to take our brunch… where at?



That’s right… Kim Gary…



I ordered Supreme Swiss Cheese Pineapple Fish Curry



Look nice? Taste Superb!



My Drink – Dual Flavoured (鸳鸯)




My Girl Friend meanwhile, ordered Cheese Baked Rice with Pork


And there she is with her Milk Tea :D



She’s happy… then I’m happy…=x



Full Set! We forgot to take the pudding and a mushroom soup of my gf’s sry bout that



Our Bill -.-


Except for the unfamiliar method of taking down what to eat… I’m happy with the restaurant… the food… the atmosphere…. Well we arrived quite early for lunch so the restaurant is not really occupied… but my girl friend says it’s famous and ppl come during lunch… And I can see what she means because by sitting down and eat… many arrived soon… Besides they play quite a lot of Chinese + Cantonese love songs…

And I remembered listening to 大哥 from Wai Lan… and a lot more nice songs which some I do not know the name but still like it… may be my mood’s good for anything this particular day..

We walked around Sungei Wang after that… and visit many couple shops… and she bought me my presents… Thank you darling!

One thing I felt extremely weird about Sungei Wang.. their loo…. Why do they have to separate TWO different floors for different genders… ppl usually think oh there’s female toilet… there’s males… then hey… we have to walk up -.-

Ok nvm :P

After the Long walk… we headed to Lowyat Plaza… we did not know shortcuts… so we take a long route… but it’s ok… at least we reached… IT student… visiting lowyat is a MUST! Lol.. that’s what I told my girl friend…

So Lowyat… what’s it like…?

PC FAIR 24/7 ß that’s what it’s like…

PCs… Mobile Phones and Gadgets… People… Electronical Entertainments… WalkMEN… MP3, 4, 5, etcs… Advertisements…Games… above all… DESIGNs.. B)

We bought nothing of course… We didn’t have the cash…

We decided not to take our dinner at KL so there we go on board back to Seremban… Reached at 7pm.. perfect timing… we went to a vegetarian restaurant to take our dinner… well… sooner or later I’m a vegetarian… and it’s birthday… let’s do good deeds shall we? My girl friend’s cool with it.. she supports me… :D

We went Ru Yi Xin I dunno what’s that in English… but Chinese… 如意心

I picked the RM24 Set dinner for 2 person.. and the dishes were great once again…

We planned to take photos of it before that… but we are too hungry till we forgot.. we finished only then we remembered… then what… we laugh at the empty plates… what to do… lol…

After that… we Pak Toh till almost ten then we’re home… :D

To my darling…

Sincerely… this is my first birthday spent together with you…

I appreciate your presents… you wish… and above all… all your love…

You brighten up my 19th and I know you will keep brightening up all the rest of my birthdays… I’m really happy…

I love you…

Presents!

Here's my rubik's from my sis

Couple Watch and tie from my girl friend… Thank you!!



Thank yous

I hereby thank everyone that wishes me…

My girlfriend – she wished non-stop the whole day at KL and back in hometown lol thank you

Sister - early wish =x

Housemates and their Friends for the early wish and song

PCD - first coursemate(excluding my gf) to wish me

Khesvin – for calling me birthday fag -.- Through blog

FongE – wished my through facebook

ThamWY and ice – wishing almost the same time together… =x one through msn the other through sms :P

Mantin Friends that wished me through Friendster

Msn Wishes from John and my St. Paul Mates

EVERYONE that have the heart and put the effort to play..

Thank you…

That's all for now...

HeartRoxas signing out....





4 back-fires:

baby...
reali hapi tat i can spent the whole day wit u...
u hapi then i oso hapi le...
always smile ya...^^
i reali love ur smile...
muackzzzzzzzz....
love u forever<3<3<3<3

 

hehe... wifey... thank you..
i also love your smile :P
muacks... love you forever too... ^^

 

WOW. nice couple watch. so now got watch to wear liao dont ask time from us liao ar. :D
And i dono why ice copy me wish u one. haiz...

 

is you copy her not she copy you... ok? she wished b4 you... dont jia jia happy there..
ok la thanks for compliment... ok lo dowan ask lo.. nothing big =x

 

Post a Comment