Mixed Emotions

I woke up early in the morning... because of a dream....
In that dream i got birthday present from my parents... which is... IMPOSSIBLE....
and guess what is that present? Microsoft Habu... and i was like why a gaming mouse when i dont need one? and i dont have a proper mouse pad for one mouse that is SO EXPENSIVE....
then in the dream again.. POOF.. a Razer MousePad... GREAT...
the next thing i know.. i'm lying on the bed... listening to my alarm.... i dont know if i'm glad that it's a dream or am i sad because it's a dream and i cant have that Habu....
Glad may be because my family is already poor enough now and the economic crysis struck... i do not even expect a new mouse so impossible habu will be in my wish list....
Sad may be... Seriously, i dont envy it... but having one does not harm does it? well its a dream... Habu has become Habuk i guess... like what i usually laughed at those who bought....
SIGH~

Had a lil talk on the phone the morning itself with my gf and all was well...
Woke up with my usual routine.. the LAZY version... dont feel like studying at all although i know i should... and my gf unconsciously reminded me that i have PHD newspaper work to do... and obviously i have not even touch it... She needs help on that but i felt useless that i cant help her at all... she's ok with it.. but i really hope i'm there to help...

Breakfast this time is bread with olive oil spread... as usual... i took my breakfast in front of my com.. tagging blogs... viewing friendster... logging in eBuddy... and logging in Facebook... and?
CHECKING MAIL.... this is what gave me a shick and have no MOOD at all for the day

From: Mr Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:45 AM
Subject: Banner, bunting issues

Hi Shahril & everyone else,
===========================
Please forward this message to all
those involved in hanging the banner,
buntings and posters.
===========================
Hope you're enjoying your holidays.
Firstly, i'm not happy with the way the committee members for banners is working. I've been walking around certain parts of campus (mosque, CLC, library, Plaza Siswa) and did not see many buntings and posters (maybe they're hiding somewhere). Here are some of the problems:
  • posters placed at weird places (example along the stairs), hence they are most likely to be missed
  • bunting not properly hung, so it looks like it's gonna fall on someone's head any second (especially the one at Plaza Siswa just above the clinic...hanging precariously low
  • one or two buntings and banners do not have approval stickers, probably came off due to wind
... and some other stuff. As such, i'd like to meet all the SIX of you (Shahril, YK, John, Jaya, Thinesh and Andrew) on Monday at 12:00 noon in my office.
I do appreciate everyone's assistance to ensure success of the two events, but I expect good work, not a shoddy one.
Thanks for your cooperation
Regards,
Mr. Kevin


Seriously... i really wanted to be in front of him... shouting as loud as i can... that HEY! Andrew and Thinesh did not even fucking help on the hanging and stuff ok?! It's me looking for volunteers trying to help... and what do you expect... they are volunteers... it's not their job yet they do it... with an expect of NOTHING to be re-paid... at least i'm proud of them even if you are not... that is because you are expecting too much of the commitee.... 6 of us... ALL BOYS (thanks for YOUR help on eliminating the girls) trying to help on hanging and stuff... we are being creative already... and hanging posters on staircase WORKS better than any others... we are the students we are the ones knowing where and what will catch our glimpse... WHAT SAY YOU?!
Sorry volunteers... this is not your fault at all.. because i know the volunteers asked me or shahril whether they can hang it there or not... as a matter of fact i instructed and told them where to hang and approved almost everything... to hell with the stupid USUAL ideas you have in your OLD brain...

Home-coming means i'm not gonna notice and take good care of myself... may be because i drank lil water... it makes me feel dizzy today... and a lil heaty... as if i'm gonna fall sick... i miss my gf so much and then i call her on the phone again... talked until PTPTN and the extra money in my bank for a car... i guess i'll buy one... sooner or later... but choice? MyVi or SAGA... i'm from a poor family...
when done i came down to know that she had already posted something new on her blog... and guess what... she added a cbox (which i helped styling it) and also my TalkzVoid Button on it... Thanks darling... you brighten up my day alot... <3

Father was well asleep.... it's HIS daily routine... but woke up with only one thing...
"hey did you subscribe credit cards or anything along that line...? It was CityBank called... and were told your name on credit card's purpose"
I was like WTF? I did no- i know.. it's the online banking probably... then i came with a very cold reply...
"no i didn't"
"yea well may be it's your friend trying to subscribe using your name?"
This is it.. i can never tolerate such thoughts again
*hot instantly* "Why do you always have to relate my friend? why must they always be the bad one? you think i'm not old enough to segregate good and bad?"
"yea well it has your name and your phone.. who has it besides friend?"
"well they called my HOUSE PHONE... NOT my hand phone... my friends have only my HAND PHONE for goodness sake... "
"oh... true"
"It could be CIMB Clicks and online banking... They can have my information easily captured!"
*shuts up*
Seriously... change a different mindset will you? I'm 19... not 9...
DO NOT BE OVER PROTECTIVE....

This is me... in the fog of confusion... that mixed my feelings... and everytime i have it... i cant help think about if i were not back home... will it be better?

0 back-fires:

Post a Comment