Post-Exam Lyfe

yeap, Wednesday night IT students are done with their Last mid-term, a.k.a Physics 2
Electronics are just... "easy" phew... 
we teach each other in test... SJ and me... lol... he taught me something correct i think... but i taught him something wrong OMFG.... sry ya sj i didn't mean it T.T i also wrong liao T.T
but anyway i like Mr Thum Ann... he was stationed to look after us for physics... and guess what... he's with his teaching style... stand and look a bit... then sit down...dont care a thing... raising his head once a while... just try to catch a glimpse... but actually ignoring anything not obvious happening... lol

so what's after exam... PAK TOH!!! GAME!!! (and ASSIGNMENT!!! T.T ah fuck it.. :P)
let's see what game i have in my computer now.... hmmm
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Gears of War
  • Assassin Creed
  • Dark Sector
  • F.E.A.R. 2
  • Neverwinter Nights 2
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Race Driver GRID
  • World of Goo? :P

ok that's a few ONLY =x anyway thanks for shau hwa and khes for the games...

Well that what actually kept me busy and that's why i did not update my blog... it's been few days already and i promised to post one today... haha...

But the games... keep crashing la... i doubt my driver's problem... not hardware... then i update my driver to latest one.. so far so good....
Gears of war and burnout paradise is the one keep crashing...
then it was Dark Sector... sigh... i tot it keep crashing.. but then i didn't realise it was my trainer that kept it crashing... and yea it has good anti-hack system.. but at last i still able to play with trainer... with coding enable cheat inside haha.... and now this is what kept me busy all the while.. throwing a boomerang at enemies that was 24/7 attached to your hand as long as you dont use a gun.. wow... lol another Sci-Fi infection related OMFG Game... 

Wednesday night was perfect... my gf can teman... then i got lots of games.... thursday night however.. cos tortured my gf till 1am+ mid-night.... wtf?! ok i wont say a thing because it's forbidded but that doesnt mean i'm not freaking angry at cos... 

suppressing my anger was easy with again... GAMES and music....
yea if you'd ask.. i've been gaming only since after exam and nothing else...

Finally i've decided to reformat my computer once and for all... and it should be the last reformat... because i bought my new HDD and suppose to install my OS into it.. but still stick to the old one first till friday... 
now this is my first time installing OS into a new hdd so i'm not familiar... i got alot trouble installing it... it's not my master aka SATA port 1 so i cant install my OS into it for some reason... i swaped with my old hdd port then it's functioning... HOWEVER?!
i really got no experience in this and i got my OS installed as D instead of C and my boot partition is not my system partition.. instead my data partition became my system partition and nothing can be done.. T.T what now... but still i can use so ah who cares... just use lo... till something make me reformat again... (which i hope never will happen in at least half a year ty... :D)

Firday... passing up HD and Acedemic Essay outline was Fun.. especially when you see those last minute rush-ers... (MMU's Culture with the slogan "No Last Minute No Work!") And that's what got my gf pissed off at.. hmmm 1 stupid fellow la i dont wanna elaborate... hear also dulan... lol

Saturday was cool.. i went to Jusco Nando's for the first time and the food was NICE... but not filling enough actually... i finished it like ten mins or so... ah... not satisfy!!
i ordered Hot chocolate.. and its taste was superb too!

Pictars...




Naughty Nathiya said my blog was cool.. thanks for the compliment haha...
oh yea did i mention i'm MOVING! this Following this June intake, i'm moving to.... ok still Ixora la... may be 13A floor.. not confirmed yet but 100% Move.. haha dont freaking ask me questions... =x

Sunday was a bit weird... Have to pass up assignment tomorrow i still lepak lepak like that... tak de rasa bro... went out with gf.. she need a formal shirt PLAIN PURE 100% BLACK for that night's performance.. woots.. so hard to find one... MP, then DP.. Bought at VOIR... walao... like very rich hor... what to do.. for that COS... -.- nvm lo... next time presentation still can wear what... look at Mr. Brightside.. =x
Oh did i mention Burger King was great for Lunch... but...

It rained when we're going home.. and she's Sick... REALLY SICK... and i just finished a phone call with her... she had high fever... sigh..  hope she cure fast... phew... 

Lastly... Linkin Park Rox!!!!
who say?
ME and....

Our beloved Danker. A. C. (Alright we're practicing APA now right... lol)
who just went to our Malaysia Sepang Circuit F1 this weekend... we've read something about his experience and...
COOL STORY BRO!


OK i'm off.. to EMO... worrying bout her sickness... not feeling to eat at all... and go throw some Blade Boomerang over stupid infected fags.... weeeee~~

Thanks You (BAPS style english lol)
for my beloved blog followers... you guys rock... altho my blog doesnt... i'll improvise... 
And to those who often read Virtual Creativity... you guys are my motivators.. 


This is HeartRoxas 
kthxbye...







0 back-fires:

Post a Comment