"Worry"

This pathetic word just wouldnt leave me alone...

I'm worried about my assignments;
I'm worrying about my academic essay;
Worse of all, worrying about my gf...

Assignment today was well... i borrowed from FongE and never think of anything... just copy... i'm tired... really tired... dont wanna think dont wanna do anything... PURE copy... but i cant copy the instance i got the paper... i have to attend english class... 
sigh... cover design for drama fest.. i haven done any.... and i got no idea... and got my computer just reformatted and not fully recovered yet.... i cant do... i'll let Shahril do this time... i quit.... 
I worried that i cant finish copying... but worse of all... my sick gf has to go see doctor... so for sure i'm going with her... but she lost her insurance card and there it goes.... RM34 for some medicine.. sigh...
came back and copy my IT Maths assignment... and rumors spread around about lab sessions avail or not later at 2pm... i'm sick... lecturer himself is not sure of the class and told Jason that there's no class... what a relieve i can slowly copy.. then Yuen called.... dude... got lab... come now...
WTF.... ask pcd... he sleeping... ask M group... Sifu dowan go i tot khesvin also not going.. then i cabut lo...
but what i brought? only IT maths assignment.. not even the lab manual... with long pants and slippers... my Toe... it's still the same... i just cant endure the pain once and for all... may be i really need to go for an operation.... 

so i finished copyin everything in an hour and 15 mins.. including lab... which i done it in a piece of paper instead.. I'M FUCKING TIRED
But what's waiting? Academic essay outline... i.... i just cant find any... i'm dead i think... Drug Abuse... so hard to find article meh?!!! 

come back wanna relax A BIT.. wanna play games... finish my dark sector... but my heart aint into gaming at all.... she's sick... 38 degree celcius... and today it's ady dropped one.. so meaning yesterday it was higher... sigh.. she's badly sicked... i just cant stop worrying... and finally she decided to go home.... where she can have better rest... having her mother taking care of her and also known doctor's treatment...  not seeing her is fine... but she must recover at all cost... i cannot kept myself worrying like this for long... i got no MOOD... no appetite... nothing....

Today dunno what the fuck happen to Ixora line... nmcb... like slower than any living snail in this world... sigh... pcd jio me for terlalu cepat & terlalu ganas (too fast too furious) tonight but i'm not in the mood so i didn't follow... thanks for the invitation anyway... really thank you...

sigh... i only pray for her healthiness now... and Aaron 39 degree also suspected dengue... hope you cure real soon too.... 

i've got no mood in anything but designs... i still have my inspiration... so here it is... my latest desktop.... of course... the icons are clickable....





want bigger pics then.... 
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l22/Godmode03/MacXP3.png

Comments, complments, critisises are all welcomed.... but if you'd ask me.... i'm happy with my desktop right now... 

let this post be emofied and a big SIGH~~ as the end shall we....
This is HeartRoxas Signing Out...

3 back-fires:

awesome desktop! you should make a tutorial or something.

 

wait wait those icons, are they integrated into the desktop? or is it just placed there in the rings and the desktop was made to suit them.

 

those... the ring, and half rings are all movable.. but the icons are ON it.. so you move the ring.. the icons follow... you can also lock the ring so that it cant be moved... the desktop wasnt designed to suit it... the wallpaper is just plain blue... and nothing else... the rings can be clicked.. the icons too... hope you understand now... tutorial huh... mostly... it's just photoshop... and a program called samurize... :D sry for replying late...

 

Post a Comment