Last Day

A successful party because of successful people and friends....
But also... The last memories... The farewell.. The separation of the few of cyberians and the lot of melaccans... is what motivates us... at least.. ME.. to make this party successful... and memorable...
I want no thank you... but i want melaccans.. to remember cyberians well... i want cyberians... to enjoy the party well... at least i think... i did it...

Waking up aint easy today.. but i'm forced to because i'm moving my stuff away from B-12-03 Ixora... thanks to khesvin i dont need to look for an extra room just to keep my stuffs..
Atmosphere today at ixora was strange... the weirdest morning i've had... problems of me having no transport... troubling my girl friend to help me move my computer... troubling chun den to help me move my stuff... but i did not help him back later on... got angry because of the management at ixora taking 2-3 hours of lunch break... and above all... this is the last day i will see Chun Den this early in Ixora....

He has been my companion and we used to go to campus together... days after today... those are memories... never realities... early morning i've been emotional... i know that after today.. i do not know how long more will i see him...

Yesterday... Aaron, Chunden, Tommy and me went ro RSU... to eat supper together... i seldom go with them but this time... i must go... because i do not know after this time... when will i eat supper with chun den again... Our journey talk, chun den mentioned khesvin came by his bed... saying goodbye... and a big hug... and i believe... that made chun den touched... we all ordered maggi related food... tommy' soup... others' goreng... However... the meal wasnt satisfying to chun den... and i wasnt really happy... why in the world... will the last supper in foundation together wouldnt be good to him.... is it because his body knows it's not the right time to feel tasty... but whatever food comes in will be as bitter as the thought of himself leaving us... to cyber....

No more tears shed... and i can still really smile widely in front of him... but if he knows me well.. he should have noticed... i'm alot quieter... i couldnt joke... i could only laugh along how people emo-ed in their PM in msn... even our happy go lucky Khesvin says he found his true friends.... shah, chun den, milton... really... it's not easy at all to know that they will be far... studying in the same campus... but alot further... however... our spirits and hearts will bridge us... so that we will always remind ourselves that we had once these good friends...

Even my girl friend was understanding.. the usual her would want me to teman her... so do i... but these few days... she said... you should go with them... not much time left...
It's sad to hear that... and thank you dear... i have had two memorable nights with them...

The day before yesterday, Terminator - Salvation is on the big screen... and Khesvin, Aaron, Chun den, Sifu, Shah, and me went to watch that night... Shahril was with his usual happy, shahril in the wonderland attitude... We reach late... and they haven had their breakfast yet... we booked our ticket... 11.50pm Terminator Slavation.. then head towards McD to have their dinner... i've had mine... so just ordered 2 Mc saver apple pie... shahril was enthusiastic... and suggested we go to A' Famosa to real fort near DP to have a look... we actually went up the first hill... and we have quite some talk there... about how history starts and happens there... and how Aaron's father is in Klang instead... lol.... then the topic lead to Jeti.. because shahril didn't know how to go... then to Bukit Cina... where they say it will be really scary if you were to drive there alone... Aaron that night was quiet... too quiet... and i get to know that he just read my blog's previous post before going out... we kept on ask him... are you emo dey.. he say no no no... but i believe... a bit... got la.... none of us know no emoness that night.. except for that happy shah... i cant guess his feelings at all... we then went to Starlight to play some arcade... me and Aaron just watched... Sifu and Shahril is good with guns... but pcd and khesvin were jokers... but still i believe they are better than me... because i know no arcades... lol... i'm the time updater... so that i can tell them it's time for our movie... and shahril demanded early entrance just to watch all trailers..
this is my first time being in the big hall... Hall no. 1 and it was HUGE... trailers are really cool... we have transformers... G. I. Joe... and another prototype movie which i forgot the name... Terminator Salvation... was just so so... may be i expected too much... but this time... it's aboout humans fighting against a world already with terminators which are really bad ones because they use human to do experiments.... the story taught us again that A.I. can lead to real bad consequences... and that nothing is stronger than the human heart that pumps... human have feelings... robots dont...
Movie finished... we do not want to go back this early... the last night with shah... we should drink up... yes.. this time i can drink... because it's Heineken... it's beer... not liquor.. i can drink beer but not liquor... and so we settle down at EP's field and "cheers"... to beta.... to farewell....
Aaron then suggested we left a lil to down... so all left little... rest and digest... then down... me, sifu, chunden done it.. but the one who suggests.. he drink it wrongly and no air circulation made him cant down... lol aaron... dont la emo... =x

I'm moving out and everyone's moving on... Chun Den helped me... and i put my stuff at Khesvin and Aaron's room... then i registered to go up to my gf's room... to put down my computer there... it was really different at girl's dorm... and i expected a cleaner corridor, cleaner living room... however it aint what i expected... but my gf's room is alot cleaner.. nvm... after all.. we're human beings... that's how we are when we're in our own house... i went down quickly... without hesitation... because the guard reminded so... then i went up again... get my stuff... i'm going back by bus... but before i go... i must pay a last visit to Chun Den.. reach his apartment... expecting he hasnt be away yet... and yes... he's with a computer tower unit helping his housemate out... so he stopped me... and ask me go down together... and there i go... when it's done he asked me... how do i go back.. i say by bus... he say ok... and before we went in to the lift... we hugged... i planned.. yes i did... and i want to make it perfect... seying take care and good bye... but when it comes to it... all i can say is bye... and nothing else... it's too hard... and i'm sorry... i did not wish better things but a bye... but you know what i wanted to say.. you should know... i got it over.. without tears... ok yes a lil... but just watery eyes... not tears... i promised not to cry... but i just couldnt bear...

I then went to management to return my keys... and there's when i know they were out to lunch... alot people came by and walk away with disappointed faces... i waited until i was tired.. so i decided to go to the bench and take a seat... i felt lonely... may be today wasnt the day for me... it's too rush... too emo...
I was looking on the floor... suppressing my feelings towards the farewell... when i heard Chun Den's voice...
Hey i tot you were back?
I cant return my keys... management's closed for lunch...
Then why not we go for ours then...
CJ, CD and me... we ate at Habeeb... again... maggi goreng... with his tanpa sayur... same goes to me... should be with sayur... but that macha cooked no sayur also.. nvm... last lunch before farewell... let me eat exactly the same with him... again it wasnt his type of food... it's a bit too salty... but at least this time he should manage... then Aaron called... saying good bye... he's leaving to Sentral and this will be his last day too... he then passed by Habeeb and saw us there... put down his things... come and say good bye... take care... and a hug... i just look them at the edge of the eyes... because i'm afraid if i see their faces when hugging... i may cry... then off aaron went... Chun den couldnt finish his meal then... saying... cb Aaron... made me emo... and i can see that it's so hard for him to leave this place too... Chun Den! be tough...

Three of us then went up again and this time... management is opened... we went in and surrender our keys... then we part outside... this time... i managed to point at him... saying you... take care... then i turned... he turned... separate ways... i didnt look back... because my eyes are wet again... i waited my bus alone and again i felt lonely... today wasnt the day...

Bus came quite early and i can actually caught up with Aaron because his bus is 4.30pm but i bought 5.30... we then talk a lil.. what more than the fellas leaving us... and he told me he also nearly made that choice too...
I remembered me saying...
"Chun Den, Shah, Milton, Ice... all gone..."
then he say..
"Chun Den... we will miss him MOST...."

Yes.. Chun Den.. we will miss you most...
but that doesnt mean we dont miss shah and milton and ice and everyone that's off to cyber too... but MOST... would be our beloved PCD...

I still remembered how we use to study together... use to talk cock together... use to study about Graphic cards and how i called him Hardware King...
A country will fall without a King... and my hardware knowledge will now start to limit because now... it had lost it's King...

Today is the last day
of foundation
of me being in B-12-03 Ixora
and also..
of me seeing him in MMU Melaka...

Goodbye mate... Good luck... Take care... and we will meet again...
Pang Chun Den...

2 back-fires:

u cried ar? walou.. really must see one! emo lor.. chill la. they r not departing frm the world..im sure we can see them! i miss themm... sobx sobx

 

you dont know me well.. that's why la... face book score what? so low sigh =x
okok chill lol... i'll miss them too....

 

Post a Comment